on a Software-as-a-Service basis!
unicomconnect™ provides affordable, simple, secure and scalable solutions that help business enterprises and government agencies address the complexities of interoperable communications. Our hosted platforms and services enable communications interoperability and incident management for planned and unplanned events and emergencies. They save lives and protect property. Our consulting services are customized based on the requirements of each client.
- Interoperability between all connected radios regardless of make, model or manufacturer.
- Interoperability between radios with PSTN and cellular devices.
- No new or upgrade equipment required.
- Preparedness plans uniquely adapted for each client.
- Unlimited scalability
- Multiple security levels and layers.
- Hosted service for everyday and emergency usage.
- Message Alert Groups - send text or voice messages to group lists.
- Resourced Based Planning capabilities produce an
organizational and resource plan with diagrams and reports. With one
click this interoperability configuration is generated in the system to
create live work group conferences.
‘Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler’
- Consulting services to develop and deliver Preparedness plans.
- Secure, web-based GUIs with drag and drop capabilities.
- Easy-to-use management options for client control.
- Always ON service i.e. 24 x 7 x 365
- No additional equipment or training requirements.
- 24 x 7 x 365 coverage and monitoring.
- Tier 1-2-3 Operational and Technical support.
- Dedicated Project Managers.
- Weekly testing with written reports.
- Full support during training and exercises.
- Live USA based support operations.
- No hardware, software or maintenance licenses.
- Service and support included.
- Monthly subscription-based service fees.
- Free upgrades to existing applications.
- Pricing per radio base stations only.
Great service, results and value to our clients is a constant
in our delivery, and we remain defined by the values we espouse.